Summer is in full swing, which means so are the local farmer’s markets. There’s several to choose from around the Springs, depending upon your location and day preference. Below is a list of some of the most popular ones for you to choose from!
- Colorado Farm & Art Market, Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum (215 S. Tejon St.), 3 to 7 p.m. through Oct. 9
- Fountain Community Market, Fountain City Hall, 116 S. Main St., 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. through Aug 21
- Briargate Farmers Market, 7610 N. Union Blvd., across from Gold’s Gym, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. through Oct. 9
- Banning Lewis Ranch Farmers Market, 6885 Vista Del Pico Blvd., 3 to 7 p.m. through Aug. 29
- Manitou Community Market, Manitou Springs Memorial Park (502 Manitou Ave.), 3 to 7 p.m. through Oct. 3, Note: Moves to Mansions Park (across from Memorial Park) on Aug. 22.
- Woodland Park Farmers Market, Memorial Park and Henrietta Ave., 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. through Sept. 27
- Colorado Farm & Art Market, Margarita at Pine Creek Road (7315 Pine Creek Rd.), 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. through Oct. 12
- Metcalf Park Market, 618 E. Ohio Ave., Fountain, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. through Aug. 3
- Monument Hill Farmers Market, Grace Best Elementary, 66 S. Jefferson St., Monument, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. through Oct. 11
- Old Colorado City, Bancroft Park, 2408 W. Colorado Ave., 7 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. through Oct. 26
- Cordera Farmers Market, 11894 Grandlawn Circle in the Cordera neighborhood, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. through Sept. 1